Covenant University Admission Requirements,
Procedure & Contact Details
(Posted 19th Mar, 2002) Tell your friends about this page! Email it to them.
* Only candidates who sat for the UME are
eligible to apply for admission into the university. This is the same
requirement for admission into all Nigerian universities.
* Candidates who are registered for the UME and who have purchased the Admission
Form into Covenant University should apply for a Change of Choice Form through
JAMB and indicate that their new choice is Covenant University.
* Candidates who have already indicated their choice as Covenant University need
not apply for the Change of Choice.
* Candidates who desire that Covenant University assists in the processing of
the Change of Choice Form may come and pay the processing fee of #350.00 at the
University Form Purchasing Counter, located at the Mini-Campus
* Candidates awaiting results (SSCE, NECO, GCE or equivalent) are not eligible
for admission into Covenant University and will not be allowed to take the
University’s Entrance Examination (CUSAT).
* Application forms are now available nationwide at all branches of Oceanic
Bank, Omega Bank, and City Express Bank, upon payment of #3,000.00 cash into a
designated Covenant University account. It is also available at the University
Mini-Campus at 38, Raji Oba Street, Alimosho, Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos, Nigeria.
* The banks require that applicants pay handling and other charges amounting to
* Completed forms, with photocopies of authentic credentials, should be returned
to point of collection on or before the 28th June 2002.
* An acknowledgment card will be instantly issued to each applicant upon
* Examination date for the Covenant University Scholastic Aptitude Test (CUSAT)
will hold on Saturday, 13th July 2002, between the hours of 10.00 a.m. and 12
* Candidates are to bring along the acknowledgement card, evidence of payment
for the application form and 3 passport photographs on the day of examination.
Entry Requirements For Degree Programmes
* College of Business & management Studies:
Candidates applying for admission into any discipline in this college must
possess a minimum of 5 Credit passes, including Mathematics, English language &
economics in WASC/ GCE O’L/ SSCE/ NECO, or its equivalent.
* College of Arts and Humanities: Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Credit
passes, including Mathematics, English language & English Literature in WASC/
GCE O’L/ SSCE/ NECO, or its equivalent.
* College of Science and Technology: Candidates must possess a minimum of 5
Credit passes, including Mathematics, English language, Physics, Chemistry,
Biology/Health Science or Agricultural Science & Geography/Fine Arts/Technical
Drawing in WASC/ GCE O’L/ SSCE/ NECO, or its equivalent.
Pre-Degree Programme Forms
* Covenant University runs a college-based,
Pre-Degree programme on full-time basis. The Pre-Degree programme has the same
entry requirements as the Degree programmes in all the Colleges.
* Candidates who do not meet up with the full admission requirements may be
admitted into the Pre-Degree programme, provided they have at least 5 credit
passes in the relevant subjects.
* Application forms are obtainable upon payment of #3,000.00 at all locations
and centers where forms into the University Degree programmes may be obtained.
All Pre-Degree forms obtained must be submitted to point of purchase no later
than Monday, 22nd July, 2002.
Contact Address & Examination Point
Address: University Auditorium, Covenant
38, Raji Oba Street, Alimoso, Iyana-Ipaja,
Contact Officer: Yemi Nathaniel, Ag. Registrar
Tell your friends about this page! Email it to them.